Diverse Skill Set
We bring diverse set of skills on to the table- years of programmatic experience with International NGOs, video production skills and media
Backed by International Development Organizations
CRC is able to win the trust of International agencies such as UNICEF, USCDC backed FHI 360 India, ActionAid, Aid-et-Action, Plan India, Save the Children, Governments and International universities in Johns Hopkins backed JHPIEGO and HITLABS (Columbia University).
We deploy high quality tools and procedures to ensure International standards of service delivery
Communication Resource Centre (CRC) is a India-based organization with a significant experience and expertise in development communication. At CRC, we strongly believe in the immense power of effective communication in bringing about social change.
CRC offers a wide array of communication related services to Governments, NGOs, Corporate Foundations and INGOs involved in key policy initiatives to improve service delivery to communities.
We currently serve International organizations such as Plan India, Save the Children, ActionAid, Aide-et-Action International and Governments. We are also closely working woth Johns Hopkins Universtiy (JHPIGO Corporation) and Columbia University (HITLABS Innovations) USA based univerisities.
What WE do
Communication Resource Centre has a distinguished record of helping clients to develop and disseminate key messages, keeping in view the targeted audiences through-
- Documentary/short films including case studies, profiling lives of people and their struggles, achievements and learnings.
- We support organizations in photo shoots for campaigns and documentation work
- We train organizations on simple technics of Video Production and integration with social media
- We undertake process documentation of development projects and evaluation studies to help organizations in measuring impact of their work
- We build internal and external communication strategies to help improve information flow within and outside the organization.
- We help organizations increase their visibility and enhance their communication through developing IEC material such as brochures, flyers, book markers, leaflets and posters and develop cost-effective websites.